Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween...

Pictures and pumpkins
Dressing Up

Can you guess who we were??? Hint...TV personalities.

HUH?????!!! I think Phil confused the holidays or candy just doesn't suffice anymore. When do you ever buy presents on Halloween? He'll just have to wait until Christmas to "officially" own it because I'm counting it as his santa gift.


Can't wait until next summer so we can get our wakeboard on. Maybe this new purchase will entice family/friends to visit :) Maybe I'll even get a little tan next summer...just maybe.


3 comments:

michelle said...

Are you guys Earl and Joy Hickey?

Hill Family said...

Pure Genius! If only Chase was big enough to dress up as Randy, or the Crab man. Nicely done!

Erick and Megan said...

I love your costumes! Your hair looks so cute and I love your headband! I want to make one! Cool boat! Erick is totally jealous! That is so hilarious that Chase slept in the tub. He looked very comfy! Is his hair getting darker?