Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ONE YEAR OLD!!!!

Our little Chase is no longer our little baby!! We're just wondering who he is growing up to be like??

DADDY?


MOMMY??

OR DOG??????



He LOVES dog food...I have to watch him like a hawk around Bogart's meal time.
He loves to crawl through the doggie door...STILL!!!
If Bogart gets to drink out of a dish...then he will find a way. He is always on the hunt for Bogarts abandoned dog bone. Disgusting!
They share everything. Bogarts food, Chase's food...oh wait....as I am typing this he's half way out the doggie door. figures. HOLD ON!
Chase's face literally lights up when Bogart enters the room. Chase loves to pet (hit) Bogart and luckily Boggie doesn't mind.
Sharing food again.

Chase and Boggie aren't the only ones who share food around here.

Confession: I ate a whole tub of these for lunch on Monday.

5 comments:

mommaj said...

Happy Birthday little one. Aunt Stephanie here. He is sure cute. I'm impressed how good bogart is with the baby. Good dog . . . Great Kid!

michelle said...

So cute! Happy birthday Chase! Did I ever tell you that Chase was the name I picked, if I ever eventually had a son, as a teenager.

Alane said...

Happy Birthday Chase! We love you, dog food breath or not!!

Fujitales said...

Happy Birthday Chaser! So glad you're one year older and wiser too - happy birthday to you!

I love the zesty tomato puffs. I can't keep them in my pantry for Van, the big kids scarf them as soon as I bring them home from the store!

SJ said...

LOL!!! That is tooo funny! I think he is really like Bogart.. Who wouldn't want to be like Bogart, he is awesome... LOL
Your tooo funny Mel, you always crack me up!!