Monday, May 4, 2009

Carried Away


I got carried away again...and painted poor Boggies nails. He's been licking at his paw and hiding it all day seemingly ashamed at his new girly look. Oh, and I know my toes are crooked so no need to comment about them :) Phil tried to paint my skin once where my toenail would be if it weren't crooked...it was pretty convincing...I finally felt normal. Unfortunately, nail polish lasts much longer when applied to the nail instead of skin so the feeling of normalcy was short lived.

2 comments:

Maren said...

That poor dog is going to have an identity crisis. PS, how about that Saturday afternoon when you guys come to town? Would that work?

hairofgold said...

I did the same thing to my dog and I swear she walked a little taller those next few weeks. We all could use a little pick me up every now and then