Sunday, May 10, 2009

Acting out...Part II

So, Bogart got bored the other day and decided to have a hay day in my garden. Yep...that means he ate several plants, dug holes everywhere, and trampled and ruined my nicely stacked rows. Luckily, I have an awesome husband who made a home depot run and together we rebuilt it and put another 2 feet of chicken wire around the garden now making a 5 foot high barrier...I'm going to have to do the polvault to get over and into the garden but least it will stay Bogart free!
Bogart's recent bad behavior didn't stop us from celebrating his one year birthday...actually we just wanted a good excuse for some cake :)





As a sidenote...I can never seem to keep Chase's arms IN this snuggli.










3 comments:

Maren said...

Hey at least the dog will have some good tricks to teach Chase when he's older...a puppy and a little boy will show you a whole new kind of naughty i'm sure.

Kristy said...

Hi Melanie- Is melmax901@hotmail.com still your email address? I sent you an email. If not, blog me your new one... we can be email buddies!

Christina and Jared Strain said...

Mel! I am so happy to hear from you! I lost your blog address! Anway, how are you?! I miss you!