Monday, March 22, 2010

Runaway shopping cart!

CAN I SAY HILARIOUS!!! I put him down for a second so I could make a car seat decision and next thing I knew, my cart was off...with Chase driving :) I love him. Everyday he makes me laugh! Sometimes when he does naughty things, I have to strain my face so I don't laugh and encourage his behavior...and he knows it so he just waits until I crack and starts laughing with me. And you better believe I crack every time. LOVE HIM!!!!




*A big thanks to Phil for helping me upload this video from my cell phone!!! He's just awesome! Love you.

3 comments:

Michael said...

That is hilarious Melanie! Great job recording him in the act. That is usually the hardest part!

Fujitales said...

I am cracking up! That's sooo cute! What is it about little boys and things that have wheels?

michelle said...

Hahaha! Boy have you got your hands full!