Monday, April 12, 2010

Mickel Man WINS!!




Very few people know how much I enjoy watching golf!! I know, it seems boring...but when you grow up with three brothers and a dad that love it, I guess it just rubs off on ya. After watching a rather stressful tournament years ago at my grandpa's house my gramps said to my mom, "Is she always like this when watching golf?" This referred to my occasional outbursts! Usually the answer is no but last night was another one of those tournaments with a racing heart sitting nervously on the edge of the couch. Phil may have told me last night that I looked flushed during a stressful moment :) I actually had to cover my eyes a couple times because I couldn't bare the disappointment had Mickel man missed key shots. Oh but the joy that followed when victory was made :) Thanks for some good entertainment Phil Mickelson!

3 comments:

Hill Family said...

We were on board with watching golf yesterday and not because of all the "stuff" lately. Definitely, we're going for Phil this time:)

Fujitales said...

I had no idea that you were such a closet golf fan. I'm a closet tennis fanatic. We now have a tennis channel and I find myself watching it all the time, even if the tournament is like 2 years old and I already know who wins.

michelle said...

I had no idea that you oved watching golf so much! Do you play too? Because Jeff and I play every day. I wish you were here so we could play together! :(