Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chase is Bourne!



This post is long overdue. First of all, things with the doctor went well. She arrived to the hospital promptly...approximately an hour and a half after the babies head was already crowning and I was dialated to a ten. Apparently she thought she had time to kill so she was setting up for the surgeries she was going to perform later that day in the SAME hospital I was patiently waiting in. Oh also, she hung up on our nurse...our nurse was NOT happy about it. Regardless of the doctor, the delivery went smoothly and Chase is healthy, VERY cute, and sometimes happy :) We're suspecting he has a little colic but nothing has been determined yet. The hardest adjustment is dealing with the dog. He's extremely jealous and wants my attention constantly. I locked myself in a room to eat dinner last night just to hide from the him...the dog (No, I was not hiding from Phil, he wasn't home) and I could hear Bogart breathing under the door trying to get in. He decided to just wait there until I came out which was an entire 30 minutes. Crazy dog. Luckily there is a dog park a few miles from our home which has now become a daily outing for the baby and I. I love EVERY face that Chase makes and wish that I could capture them all on film...here's a few of our favorite shots.





7 comments:

Maren said...

Ok, I'm going to need about 12 more posts where that came from. Asap. I mean, I NEED more pictures!!!

Alane said...

That is one beautiful baby! Great job you two!
I am so happy for you that he is on the outside and doing great.
Meme showed me pics of him today when we were in Portland..
CONGRATS!

SJ said...

TOO CUTE!!
He is so perfect.
I am so proud of you, mother of 2.
I bet that you are the greatest momma:)

CBass said...

Finally! I have been dying to see what your little man looks like...too cute! Nice job on the nursery BTW.

Alex said...

Chase is so cute!

Erick and Megan said...

Oh he is so darling! I love his fohawk! can't wait to see those sweet faces myself!

Darcie said...

Congrats Bournes!! What an adorable little man you've got there. I agree with Maren- you need to post more pics of Chase. Hope you are all doing well.