Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Newton's Third Law...


"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"



If only this could apply to the relationship of a newborn baby growing and the newly postpartum mother's waist line shrinking. The key of the wish is an EQUAL and OPPOSITE reaction. Not to distort the meaning of Newton's third law but oh how I wish that I could shrink as quickly as my baby grows :) Last month alone he jumped from the 20th percentile to the 80th growing a whole 4 inches and gaining over 5 pounds!! Subtracting 4 inches from my waist line would do wonders :) Let's look at my little mans progress.



Notice the swollen appeal in my face has thankfully left...we'll keep hoping about the waistline :)





BONUS PICS




3 comments:

Maren said...

He's pretty much just SO CUTE. Are you guys still coming out here in July? I must see you if possible, amongst your many fans.

Fujitales said...

Look at those chins! Oh, I can't wait to meet him! He's so darling and growing so fast, they just don't stay little long. I still think of Gage as my baby, but he's a big boy now!

Erick and Megan said...

What adorable pictures! I was so happy to finally meet the little cutie! There is nothing I love more than a chubby baby!