Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas List

Christmas wishes.

So. Mel said we should go Christmas shopping this morning, so I started thinking of things I could get her.
Here are a few of my ideas.Christmas List: new door handle.

Here is an idea I had yesterday while in the shower. It just hit me like inspiration.


Christmas list: New toilet lid.

Here is a gift idea I had the other day in the drive way. You never know when inspiration will come, you just have to be in tune, you know. Christmas list: New bumper.

I know its the bumper, but I think that name is a little confusing. I think we should call it the "don't bump her".

I am not sure who's name is on this next present.

Christmas list: New boat battery

Thank you for the tow, and a Merry Christmas to you.

And here is a gift we gave a little early to this dude while he was cutting across someones lawn.


The Christmas shopping season is early so let us hear your ideas so we can start planning our Thanksgiving Day Sales.

6 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Do toilet lids go on sale on Black Friday? If so, that's my vote. Very exciting. Most romantic.

Fujitales said...

I am literally crying, I'm laughing so hard! Wow, you will never be short on ideas- and let me know how it goes over when you buy her a new toilet for Christmas!

Bournes said...

I only break things so my handy husband can use his mad fix it skills. What would he do without me? Watch TV, play nintendo???!!! I would much rather keep him busy :)

Erick and Megan said...

That is hysterical! I love the don't bump her! So I went Black Friday shopping this morning and I am the winner of the best deal ever. I bought a Barbie Power Wheels for $88 to save for Lily's birthday. When I went back to pick it up they had accidently sold it and so they had to upgrade me to the giant cool one that cost $280 for free! (I would have never spent that on a Power Wheel!) Happy shopping!

michelle said...

SO funny! Mel, I love not only that you would throw flour on your husband while he's in the shower, but that only you would cause such destruction while doing it! These are the things that make me miss you so much! :(

amber said...

Oh wow, I can see Chase is in for such wonder and delight when he opens his stocking!
Thanks for the laugh, love your blog!