Friday, November 6, 2009

What would it be like...

to fit through a doggie door???? Phil and I looked away for a couple minutes this morning and next thing you know, Chase discovered an exit out of the house and was half way through. Fast forward to later today...Phil was outside and I was organizing the Baby closet (an endless task) and all of a sudden...I run outside and find Chase laying on the cement after crawling through the dog door and falling down the deck stairs. I did the only proper motherly thing and freaked out even though he hardly had a scratch.







Chase LOVES the water facet.

6 comments:

Darby Family said...

As not Chase's mother I think it is hilarious that he is crawling through the doggy door, but if that was Kate I'd be freaking out too. Very cute pictures.

Darcie said...

i wish i could fit through the doggie door

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Where'd all the horses go?

I'm sure I'd freak, too. The funny part is seeing that kid crawl through the doggie door! Classic.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

And I wonder how long he's been studying Bogart's moves before he decided to give it a go himself!

Erick and Megan said...

That is SO funny!! I can't believe he figured that out! He is getting so big and fun. Can't wait to play with him at Christmas. Congrats on the boat and you two look hysterical for Halloween!

Fujitales said...

I'm laughing again, even though Phillip already told me the story! What a goof!

Can't wait to get all the cousins together at Christmas!