Thursday, November 12, 2009

Standing Strong.

Chase is loving his two feet and looks for any mid-size object to use as support to pull himself up on his feet. As much as it'll be such an amazing moment to see him walk...I'm not ready to say goodbye to my little crawling baby.

*Several people have asked me if I really decorated for Christmas already...my answer is yes. I was trying to beat Sara Darby this year since she's the queen of everything that is associated with Christmas. Jokes. We are leaving for the holidays around the 15th of December so I thought I should start early this year so I can enjoy my 12...yes I did say 12 nativity scenes before I take off.


5 comments:

rsdarby said...

DANG IT!!! You beat me! Next year I'm skipping the Halloween decorations and going straight for Christmas.

Fujitales said...

I can't believe he's old enough to be crawling! Now we just need to work on getting him some teeth!

Good job on gettin Christmas decorations up, I still have Halloween that needs to be put away!

Fujitales said...

Oh, by the way, I meant 'old enough to be walking' - I'm a dork.

amber said...

Can you come over and help bringingup5boys get our tree up now that it's OFFICIALLY the Chrsitmas season ? :)

SJ said...

He is too stinkin' cute:)