Saturday, November 1, 2008

Haunted Halloween

Bogart -> Bogartina.
This is a blog take over. Yes, I am taking over because you haven't touched it for like 4 months. And don't give me this about oh I'm pregnant, oh I'm working on my thesis, oh I'm substituting, oh I'm teaching piano and voice, oh I'm in the relief society presidency. Prioritize, come on.
Some how she has found time to make a costume for the dog that pushes most of the boundaries of normal accepted society. Behold.



Nothing a couple weeks of..hold on a sec. Major snoring coming from the couch
and its

.

Mel is still getting used to being pregnant and she is doing a great job. She is still in all her normal clothes and that is apparently a very big deal. Seriously though, Melanie I am so proud of you, keep up the good work.

"See, it still fits."




Our recent trip to Nashville was a success. Tennessee is beautiful and full of country music stars.



Seen here are a pair of glasses from a local star. Our competition tonight is to see who can guess to whom these glasses currently belong. "Comment" your answers. And check back soon for the revealing truth.
Good night.

8 comments:

Lambini said...

The glasses are bogarts. Mel the pic in your wedding dress...Hilarious!! You are tiny even with the mini-bump. I am dying laughing: poor bogart didn't know what was coming in a pink leo.. You both make me laugh! We need to hang soon, my first week was insane, and is looking similar this week...egh..I'm so exhausted all the time. I CAN do this, thanks for the support, can't wait to see you both soon.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Okay, seriously Mel? You are pregnant and in your wedding dress?! That's freaking amazing. You look FANTASTIC!

And Phil, thanks for commandeering the blog and posting an update. :)

SJ said...

Oh, I love it! Yea, thanks Phil.
I can't believe that outfit for Bogart.... Mel were you just laughing the whole time while you were making it? I would be! You are so Funny. I miss you sooo much girl and I can't wait to meet your Funny Husband. I think that they are Mel's shades.

I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work Phil!
:)

Alane said...

hey that is one good looking ballerina! Uh, well for a dog...
Congrats on getting into the dress still...it never works with the sixth one.
Those glasses look like Dion Warwick...ha

Alane said...

hey that is one good looking ballerina! Uh, well for a dog...
Congrats on getting into the dress still...it never works with the sixth one.
Those glasses look like Dion Warwick...ha

Andy and Saramarie Bourne said...

We think the glasses are Carrie Underpants or Kanye West. Or orthopedic. We also think that cats would even run away from Bogart.

Erick and Megan said...

That is a hilarious costume! Rocky will be so jealous he did not get one this year! Still fitting in your clothes IS a way big deal and I think you look great! Can't say that my wedding dress would still fit... I think the glasses are Nicole Richie's. Thanks for the post. We have been needing one!

Fujitales said...

Poor, poor Bogart... I mean how can he look himself in the mirror? When I heard costume for the dog I was thinking more along the lines of tutu, not complete with pink leotard! I'm so impressed, did you do that without a sewing machine?

I can get my left leg in my wedding dress...

I think the glasses are mom's circa 1983.