Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ugliest blog contest

So, this evening I decided it was time to refresh my blog background. I of course went to "cutest blog on the block" thinking as the website suggests that I would have an amazingly cute blog page after my visit. To my bitter disappointment I found many templates that had no place on a website that made claims of "the cutest". This particular background made a great laughing impression on Phil and I and inspired us to see if anyone could find an uglier back drop. It's a dare.

4 comments:

michelle said...

I have spent the last hour trying to find an ugly background, but I couldn't find anything. Those horses truly are the most hideous background ever!

Blog Blah said...

I had the same problem! That's why I went all white for awhile. I was just so frustrated. I still have to look for the most hideous...

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Oh yes. I came upon this background as well. Totally hideous ... but I'm sure there are other.

Bournes said...

Michelle- The dare wasn't supposed to take priority over school. Please don't blame me if you don't get your homework done :) Ha ha.

Jaleen- I might take your suggestion with a blank white page after the hideous horse backdrop runs its course and isn't funny anymore.

Alisa- Sadly, there are many others.