Sunday, September 13, 2009

Where's Chase????

If you missed the post from Phil's birthday back in April than you probably don't know that he has found a new hobby of videography...like he really needs another hobby! (Actually I love all his hobbies).

I kept poor Chase cooped up indoors all summer because of the Maryland humidity/heat and invasion of bugs...I'm not just talking mosquito's...we have a disgusting amount of ticks everywhere...we pulled over 30 ticks off of Bogart after a hike! Why would I want to expose my precious little man to the miseries of Maryland??!!! Because of Chase's lack of outdoor stimulation he fell madly in love with practically everything outside on our camping adventure in Maine. His favorite thing to do was to sit in his bumbo chair near foliage of any type so he could explore.


Video inspired by Phil's love of Where's Waldo as a child.


(thanks to Phil and his new skills)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Great job on the where's chase movie!!

Maren said...

That's pretty much amazing. I LOVE IT.

Blog Blah said...

I miss you guys! You are so funny, I love it!